The Salmon and Zucchini Pie Recipe
The salmon and zucchini pie is a very easy receipe to make, perfect to serve as a starter. The stuffing’s texture is delicate and tasty because of the robiola cheese and smoked salmon. Created for the festive period, this pie will be a success for all your dinners!
– 1 roll of puff pastry.
– 3 zucchini
– 3 eggs
– 250g of robiola cheese
– 100g of sliced smoked salmon
– Extravirgin olive oil
– 1 clove of garlic
– salt & pepper.
- Preheat the oven at 180° C.
- Clean the zucchini and cut into slices.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and brown the zucchini with the crushed garlic clove. Add salt and pepper.
- In a receipient, mix the robiola cheese with the eggs, the chopped chives and a bit of salt and pepper. Mix all. Add the -thinly sliced- salmon and the cooked zucchini. Mix everything together until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Unroll the puff pastry roll and place it with its oven paper inside a mold and prick with a fork. Pour the zucchini and salmon mixture and fold the edges inward.
- Put in the oven for about 40-45min.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down before gently picking it up from the mold.